Sunday, May 20, 2012

Time flies when your having babies


As I have said before, I have 3 great kids. Leah is 5, Jackson is going to be 3 in a fewo this, and my baby girl, Lucy, is 9 months. Today as I watched them all playing outside, I thought to myself, "weren't we just in the hospital having Leah?" I just cannot believe how quickly the time goes by as you watch children grow. And as you add more kids to the mix, the clock seems to be on warp speed! Not only am I watching my children grow up way too fast, I am now seeing my nieces grow up at remarkable speeds!




 I think about how it seems like just the other day we brought Leah home from the hospital. New parents. Young parents. We had no idea what we were doing! And now, this week, I have to register my baby for kindergarten! Unbelievable! I think because Lucy is our last child, I am fighting with time even more! Every month I take her picture to keep record I her growth, I just hate that I have to place a higher numbered sticker on her onesie!



 I am sure I am not the only one who has thought, "what did I do before I had kids?" But I honestly don't remember doing anything a worth while as raising children! What a blessing and honor it is to have them for this short time. After all, they are only on loan, they belong the the Lord. So, however fast this time goes, I MUST cherish it. I MUST make the most of it. And I MUST live and guide them. Oh these preciouse little bitty times are so short. Soon they'll be grown and moved on. I love these little babies. Yes, my babies. Always my babies.





No comments:

Post a Comment