Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wonders of Wednesday

Today is Wednesday, and unlike a lot of day during the week, today is a little more eventful for me. Today, my hubby has an interview! So, it started me wondering....

Eric- I am wondering how your interview will go today. Of course we are all hoping it goes perfect! As we have been looking for a job for you to no avail for almost 4 months now. Insert sad face...

Lucy Goose- I wonder how you turned 1 year old so quickly and didnt even bother to ask me how I felt about it. It seems like we had her party, she turned 1, and life just moved on so quickly. I am just not ok with that! Also, I wonder why you had to wake up so upset today. I realize when youre hungry, youre hungry, but nobody likes to wake up to that...lets work on it ok?




Leah- How, on earth, I wonder, are you starting Kindergarten in 19 days????? Seriously!?! Talk about wondering where the time went. I swear we just had your first birthday pary in North Carolina. Yet here we are doing this new thing called "back to school" shopping. This is completely foreign to me...and I am not ready.



Jackson- You dear boy, make me wonder a lot of things. But mostly, how on earth did God make your normal speaking voice 10 times louder than the average human being? It's as if you are trying to contact someone accross the state using only your God given voice. Completely baffled.



Ben & Jerry's- I wonder how you come up with the best ice cream flavors ever. In all creation. The. Best. Ever. It's addicting. It's a problem. I wonder if I'll ever be able to control myself. Probably not. I suppose I will just have to add an extra 30 minutes to my already suffering work out.



Fisher Price/Vtech/Playschool/all other toy brands- I wonder why it is that you have to make your toys so loud. Now, I appreciate that on most of them there are 2 volume settings. My problem lies with how loud the loudest setting is. I don't mind the sounds, the music, the dinging. I mind that when my children turn the volume up on their toys, I have to talk louder for anyone to hear me. Annoying.



One last wonder.


Pinterest- Do I even need to say it? Ok, I will, even though we are all thinking it already. I wonder how you have become so addicting that you have to be a part of my every day? I cannot go an entire day without browsing through for at least a few minutes. And now that I have 12,649 crafts pinned to work on, I dont really have time to pin more. But I do. Everyday. I can't help it.


No comments:

Post a Comment